Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

AoE Healing Issues

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Shortina, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shortina

Shortina Avatar

After the Shooter Jennings after party, I doubly feel that the devs need to revisit AoE cures and heals not affecting non grouped members. Not being able to cure a room full of plague victims is just silly.

Please let us heal outside our groups; we want to be virtuous and help our fellow avatars not die.

2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

Purify Burst works on non-party members.

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  3. Shortina

Shortina Avatar

I tried this several times and it had no effect on anyone but me during the Shooter Jennings party. So it may be a bug, but it isn't working properly at any rate.

4. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

In the crowded room, it was hard to find a spot where you would not be quickly recontaminated, and the spell is not 100% effective (by design I assume) but generally about 85% of the time it clears me and anyone else in the area. Each nearby person has their own 85% chance of cure and may or may not be cured.

I cured Minerva and Shooter Jennings standing on the balcony (among many other people that night), without being in a party with them. It might not work if your PvP flags aren't matched, but it's been awhile since I tried that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.