Ardoris Black Arrorw Children Murder Quest (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by jacksweather, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacksweather

jacksweather Avatar

So I think I've completed the quest in Ardoris where you'reinvestigating the children's deaths and the black arrow but I did not attain the armor of love piece, I think it's supposed to be leggings. Maybe I just failed the quest, maybe the quest is bugged let me know what you think.

I talked to the parents and Samuel about the black arrows and went to the guards tower and found the notes recalling Gorm? And his watching over the killed children. Nothing happened when I found them, they were red (personal property red) so I didn't take them. My quest didn't advance but I talked to Gorm? And accused him of the murders and he admitted to it, I told Cugel and the parents and got some xp. Cugel said something about an investigation. I now don't have the quest in my journal anymore like it's completed. I looked on forums and it seems like I was supposed to take the notes and show them to Cugel, opposed to accusing Gorm? Did I just not take the proper steps to get the armor in the quest,or is it bugged?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@jacksweather, there is no armor piece from that quest. once you've completed it, though, you can get a quest to get fetch something from solania for one of the bereaved mothers.

Jaesun and jacksweather like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.