Are banks account based?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by asdf0716, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdf0716

asdf0716 Avatar

Not sure where to put this...

anyway- is my bank space account based in case I roll a new toon?

also- is my "bank" the SAME bank that has like... the benefactor's tunic and all of the pledge gifts in it?

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes your bank is the same bank that will have all your pledge rewards in them. If you put things in your bank and delete your character to create a new one your pledge rewards will be in your bank each time you do this. We dont have the option to create more than one character right now even though it will happen at launch for those who have extra character slots purchased or obtained from their pledges. So when we can create more characters then whichever character places the house you place for example will place it but your other characters use it also. It's not like 3 characters 3 pledges, it is 1 pledge 3 characters to use the pledge stuff. The only time it would be 3 would be if you have 3 accounts with a pledge each, so otherwise the extra characters you create, when you can, will share reputation and pledge items. No evil character and also ability to have a good character. All your characters will be the same reputation and responsible for 'your' actions in the game. Originally there was only 1 character slot and RG wanted it this way for us to be responsible for what we do to follow the way the story is set up, but the demand for more characters ranted on and finally he gave in with the stipulation of all characters have the same reputation. I hope this helpswhat you were trying to figure out. **cheers**
    '

asdf0716 likes this.
  3. asdf0716

asdf0716 Avatar

Thank you for the reply- that answers some questions, but, the one I'm still not ENTIRELY sure I'm clear on:

right now, if I throw gold and/or items into my "bank" and then delete the character, if I make a new one, will that one have access to the gold/items I put into the bank?

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

@asdf0716, well my thought is you would lose the gold but keep the pledge items. I have heard players who have placed their 'pledge' house and it is still there but in game things that you buy during a characters life in the game will disappear if he/she disappears. Unfortunately in game customization is not in yet if someone wants to redo their character so we are limited to what we create unless we delete and re do the character. So not sure why you want to re do your character so badly or it seems since that is an assumption and perhaps you are just curious in case:);), but those are my thoughts. and you are welcome, anytime I can help, let me know, in game or hree. I am majoria in the game.:)

Epona likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.