Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Are there any light leather armour helmet patterns?

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Wintermute of CoF, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

I'm looking at buying an Elven Elder Archer Armor Pattern Pack and/or set in the current sale and I notice that it doesn't come with a helmet. So if I use it to modify my current armour I'll end up with a slightly incongruous look because my helmet won't match. Looking at the add-on store stuff it seems the only options for light leather armour helm patterns are the Ardoris ones which would look even more ridiculous.

So I have a few questions:
    • Are there helmet patterns in the add-on store I've missed?
    • Are there helmet patterns discoverable in game which might look better with the armour?
    And I have a few suggestions:
    • Add some more elven light leather armour helmet patterns to the add-on store and/or game
    • Remove/reduce the armour type restriction on patterns for helmets/hats (and only for helmets/hats) as they contribute to the look of your avatar greatly. For instance it would be great if I could use my Cavalier's Hat as an eternal pattern for any helmet.

Arcanoxer, Arpanet, Spoon and 2 others like this.
  2. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

I agree 100%.

I refuse to wear the corny looking leather caps they provide. Personal opinion of course would love more options, but until then, I am in a cloth hood or a bone helmet.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.