Arena/Gladiator Tourneys "Gladiator Games"

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by blaquerogue, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Would you participate one way or another in "Gladiator Games"

1. YES (Can you smell, lell, lell, lell, lell what the Rock is cooking!)

97 vote(s)
    85.8%
  2. No ( i cant bear to see all the blood!)

16 vote(s)
    14.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Small correction.
    That is an Alpha thing I had in my inventory. It will be gone in the wipe.

Time Lord, blaquerogue and E n v y like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

there you go

Time Lord likes this.
  3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

OK i think the matches will begin at 8pm eastern time (8ish :)) If you dont see me there we are probably in different instances so just zone to Ebon Viper

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Time Lord likes this.
  4. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Staves and wands will be fine for magery battle

Time Lord likes this.
  5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Winner of Melee match tonight was Lonn! and winner for magery was Jack Knyfe!

Congrats to you both!

6. Mata

Mata Avatar

Congratulations to the winners! :)

7. Arianna

Arianna Avatar

Congratulations to Lonn! :p And Jack knyfe:)

8. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

This is scary. Not because I don't like your tournaments because I do. However to make a tournament like this... if we read between the lines... nobody wants to be like this because the other skills are too good.

With this system they created we need character classes.

Time Lord likes this.
  9. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Its the closest thing i could come up with to make it semi fair :) It was fun but ran way over time, plate on plate not a good match, takes forever and eventually you have to reduce the protection etc.. to get some sort of match out of it! lol We ran way over time!! but it was fun!

Time Lord, Isaiah and Lord Lonn like this.
  10. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

I had a good time, and wasn't that what it was supposed to be... :D
    I didn't care if I won placed or anything just wanted the practice is all.
    For that Thank you blaqueroque

Time Lord, Arianna and blaquerogue like this.
  11. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Every Monday night at 8pm eastern time (as long as im not working) we will have an event sponsored by "Gladiator Wars" Each of these events will have someone there to see your prowess, there will be people looking for others to form teams and individuals, i invite all POT owners to the event to pick Gladiators you may want for your POT, I highly encourage all of you to bring your own fighters as well. There is no certain type of event, but a bunch of different ones, this is a good time to see other fighters in action and wheel and deal with them, or train your own. All are welcome to come. Registration will end at 750pm eastern time for these matches. You can either meet me at the location of the match or send me a message via PM here, if you do register for one of the matches, and you cannot make it somehow please let me know prior to 750pm so i can make adjustments. Right now my events will be held in kingsport. Once you enter Kingsport make a right, before the bridge and the match site is at the end of the road. Across from the covered bridge.

Not all matches will have prizes, some will! That will also be posted here in this forum, so you know before hand. It is a great time to become known in the ring, no matter what you specialize in.

I look forward to seeing you at the events.......

Torniquet/Ebon Viper - If you need to zone to me to get to the match feel free to do so i will be at the site and hour or 2 before the match begins, Again please register ahead of time for any of the matches. (makes it alot easier to keep track of everyone fighting, and setting up brackets.)

Thanks again to all of you that came out at the last event, it couldn't have happened without you!

Time Lord likes this.
  12. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Im going to start calling you "Steel Wall" lol!

thanks for bearing with all the hiccups!

Time Lord and Lord Lonn like this.
  13. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

This event was a lot of fun :D, although it did run a lot longer than I thought it would :eek: I would like to suggest adding a third category for next time: melee vs. magery, as some contestants did not appear to be purely one or the other (hence the extra time required to adjust their builds o_O). Plus, a dedicated healer with Resurrection would be nice :rolleyes:

Time Lord, blaquerogue and Lord Lonn like this.
  14. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

LOL yeah! already thought of that!

Time Lord likes this.
  15. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

"I got your back!" Tournament - Sponsored by "Gladiator Wars" on 7/20/14

Announcing Event number 2 Monday night at 8pm eastern time! Registration for matches start at 6pm and end at 7:50pm eastern time, 8 pm eastern time battles will start.

The first battle will be 2 vs 2 (magic or melee one each per team ) no extra rules everything goes!

The second battle will be 2 vs 2 mages battle (Two mages per team) no melee weapons. Staves and Wands are fine.

Please register to fight before 7:50 pm Est Time!

Prize is bragging rights and fun!

Location is in Kingport --- Directions are easy, upon entering Kingsport turn right before bridge, event will be at end of road on the right, or Zone To Ebon Viper.
    ==========================================================================================================================================================================

Deutsch Version;

»Ich habe den Rücken ! " Turnier - Unterstützt von "Gladiator Wars" on 07/20/14

Bei der Bekanntgabe Ereignis Nummer 2 Montag Abend um 8 Uhr Eastern Time ! Registrierung für die Spiele beginnen um 06.00 Uhr und endet um 19.50 Uhr Eastern Time wird 08.00 Eastern Time Kämpfe beginnen .

Der erste Kampf wird 2 vs 2 ( Zauber oder Nahkampf
    je eine pro Team)
    werden keine zusätzlichen Regeln alles geht !

Der zweite Kampf wird 2 vs 2 Magier Schlacht ( Zwei Magier pro Team) keine Nahkampfwaffen sein . Stäbe und Stäbe sind in Ordnung.

Bitte registrieren Sie sich vor 07.50 Uhr zu kämpfen!

Preis wird prahlen und Spaß!

" Die Lage ist in Kingport --- Richtungen sind einfach , beim Eintritt in Kingsport biegen Sie rechts vor der Brücke , Veranstaltung wird am Ende der Straße auf der rechten Zone Um Ebon Viper sein , oder .

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  16. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Cool. I 'm just a mage now (got rid of my bow :eek:) so I'm fine with either round :cool: I'll be there :D Now I just need to find myself a partner :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Time Lord likes this.
  17. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Look forward to seeing you there!

Time Lord likes this.
  18. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Just a reminder! :) Hope to see a lot of people out there tonight 750pm east is cut off time for registration for the matches and they will begin at 8ish eastern time!

"I got your back!" Tournament - Sponsored by "Gladiator Wars" on 7/20/14

Announcing Event number 2 Monday night at 8pm eastern time! Registration for matches start at 6pm and end at 7:50pm eastern time, 8 pm eastern time battles will start.

The first battle will be 2 vs 2 (magic or melee one each per team ) no extra rules everything goes!

The second battle will be 2 vs 2 mages battle (Two mages per team) no melee weapons. Staves and Wands are fine.

Please register to fight before 7:50 pm Eastern Time!

I will be at my Arena in Kingsport from 530pm est. feel free to zone to me!

Prize is bragging rights and fun!

Location is in Kingport --- Directions are easy, upon entering Kingsport turn right before bridge, event will be at end of road on the right, or Zone To Ebon Viper.
    ==========================================================================================================================================================================

Deutsch Version;
    nur eine Erinnerung! :) Hoffe, um zu sehen, eine Menge Leute da draußen heute Nacht 750pm Osten wird Zeit für die Registrierung für die Spiele zu schneiden und sie werden auf 8ish Eastern Time beginnen!

»Ich habe den Rücken ! " Turnier - Unterstützt von "Gladiator Wars" on 07/20/14

Bei der Bekanntgabe Ereignis Nummer 2 Montag Abend um 8 Uhr Eastern Time ! Registrierung für die Spiele beginnen um 06.00 Uhr und endet um 19.50 Uhr Eastern Time wird 08.00 Eastern Time Kämpfe beginnen .

Der erste Kampf wird 2 vs 2 ( Zauber oder Nahkampf
    je eine pro Team)werden keine zusätzlichen Regeln alles geht !

Der zweite Kampf wird 2 vs 2 Magier Schlacht ( Zwei Magier pro Team) keine Nahkampfwaffen sein . Stäbe und Stäbe sind in Ordnung.

Bitte registrieren Sie sich vor 07.50 Uhr zu kämpfen!

Ich werde in meinem Arena in Kingsport vom 530pm est sein . Zögern Sie nicht , mich Zone!

Preis wird prahlen und Spaß!

" Die Lage ist in Kingport --- Richtungen sind einfach , beim Eintritt in Kingsport biegen Sie rechts vor der Brücke , Veranstaltung wird am Ende der Straße auf der rechten Zone Um Ebon Viper sein , oder .

19. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

07/20/15 05:26 pm eastern - Registration is now open for "I got your back" Tournament - Zone to Ebon Viper (in game registration only)!

07/20/15 05.26 östlichen - Registrierung ist jetzt offen für " Ich erhielt Ihre Rückseite " Tournament - Zone zu Ebon Viper (in Spielen Registrierung nur )!

20. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since im in a non pvp town it would be good if you went to the oracle and flagged yourself PVP, or i can say whos on deck and you can go over and flag PVP, but there will be many PVP people there that can attack anyone that comes in and attacks ( i will then ban them and well start the match over) :)

aktualisieren !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da im in einem nicht pvp Stadt , es wäre gut , wenn Sie ging in die Orakel und markiert sich PVP, oder ich kann whos an Deck sagen und Sie über gehen und Flagge PVP , aber es gibt viele Menschen gibt, die PVP jemand angreifen kann das kommt in und Angriffe (i dann verbieten sie und auch das Spiel von vorne beginnen ) :)

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.