Arena/Gladiator Tourneys "Gladiator Games"

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by blaquerogue, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Would you participate one way or another in "Gladiator Games"

1. YES (Can you smell, lell, lell, lell, lell what the Rock is cooking!)

97 vote(s)
    85.8%
  2. No ( i cant bear to see all the blood!)

16 vote(s)
    14.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

I will be there :)

Time Lord and blaquerogue like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

This event will be cancelled tonight due to some real life responsibility, but we will continue this event next Monday night! Hope to see you all then!

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Gabriel Nightshadow

Sorry to hear that :(, but I will be back from vacation in time for next Monday's event :D

4. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Tonight ................Monday 8 - 17 - 15, at 8pm eastern time match begins. 750pm eastern will be the cut off for registration. Location Finchfield Arena,

/Zone Pestilence

this "Gladiator Wars" sponsored event will be the second edition of,,,

"I Got your back"

2 vs 2 - one melee class and one Mage class

4 vs 4 - any combination of classes.

Team up with your friends and show the world why your team is a contender for the upcoming Gladiator Wars Preliminaries.

This is a great time if you want to be a sponsor for teams in Gladiator Wars, come watch the contenders fight it out and reel in those teams as your sponsored team! I will be looking for a team of gladiators myself!!

Everyone is welcome to attend, whether spectators or competitors! Bring your wares to sell if your a vendor!

===============================================================================================================================================

Montag 8 - 17 bis 15 , am 20.00 Eastern Time Spiel beginnt , 750pm Osten wird der für die Registrierung geschnitten aus. Location Finchfield Arena , / Zone Pestilence

Dieses "Gladiator Wars" gesponserte Veranstaltung wird die zweite Auflage sein ,,,

" Ich erhielt Ihre Rückseite "

2 vs 2 - eine Nahkampf-Klasse und ein Mage -Klasse

4 vs 4 - jede Kombination von Klassen.

Verbünde dich mit deinen Freunden und der Welt zeigen , warum Ihr Team ist ein Anwärter auf den nächsten Gladiator Wars- Vorrunde .

Dies ist eine gute Zeit, wenn Sie wollen, ein Sponsor für Teams in Gladiator Kriege sein , beobachten Sie die Anwärter kommen ihn ausfechten und Rolle in dieser Teams als gesponserte Team! Ich werde für ein Team von Gladiatoren, mich zu suchen !!

Jeder ist herzlich eingeladen , ob Zuschauer oder Konkurrenten ! Bringen Sie Ihre Waren , wenn Ihr einen Lieferanten zu verkaufen!

Time Lord likes this.
  5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

NO PETS ALLOWED

Time Lord likes this.
  6. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Tonight 08/24/15 Event is going to be the following................
    Remember to register by 750pm eastern time the matches will start at 8pm eastern time. /zone Pestilence

"Battle Buddies" Tournament

2 vs 2 Mage and Melee - Mages can only use Wands or staves, Melee can only use thier weapons and fist spells (including death touch), AOE spells, buffs spells and Life spells (death ray, death field, and death shield do not count as healing spells)

1 vs 1 Mages only - Staves or wands are ok to use

1 vs 1 Melee only - Metal Armor bearing melee's only, chain mail Plate (can use spells)

Once again there will be no pets allowed! Depending on turn out we may need to change locations.

If any of the following rules are broken individual will be disqualified (set your skills accordingly before the matches)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  7. Gabriel Nightshadow

Cool :cool: I'm back from vacation and I have a mage build ready to go ;)(didn't quite make it back in time for last week's :()

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Time Lord likes this.
  8. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

WE will be putting off the Gladiator Games for the next release since no one will be able to PVP for some amount of time based on how things will be working. Also the time stamp on the event will be moved to 10pm on Monday nights, until i find a better day. With that being said, Last nights turnout was great, we had fun trying to kill off PK Ghost, but to no avail!

PK Ghost was Champion last night

Chaos Witch came in second (by the way you guys should check out Chaos Crossroads! If you like PVP thats the place to be her as of late.) PM Chaos Witch if you would like to have a guild sections in Chaos Crossroads!

Scorpio and Turin Came in 3rd. Congrats to all! and thanks for coming!

Heres who we had last night at the event, (if i missed your name, im sorry i tried to get everyone down.)

Chaos Witch
    PK Ghost
    Scorpio
    Gamlet
    Sheamus McGuiness
    Turin
    Minerva
    Majesticon
    Gabriel Nightshadow (thanks man i can always depend on you showing up!)

Thank you all for showing up!!!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  9. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Gladiator Pre Wars, Beta , PVP Competitions have been moved to Wednesday nights at 8pm eastern. Registration starts at 6pm and end at 750pm eastern. Due to real life schedule!
    /Zone Pestilence to participate, it would be nice to have people registered, but if you just Zone to me im sure i can fit you in somewhere! Its all about having some PVP fun!

I always come up with some sort of PVP event, 1 vs 1 , 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, Team against Team, and i design my battle ground in different ways! Its a good place to meet people who like PVP whether Participating or just watching!

I look forward to seeing you all out there!

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Gabriel Nightshadow

Hopefully, I will be in shape by then :oops: Leveling up both skills and adventurer level very slowly this release due to the new use-based skill system :(

Time Lord and Leostemplar like this.
  11. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

yeah we all are! lol

12. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Tonight 09/09/15 "Gladiator Wars" is proud to present ........................"I have no idea what level i am!?" Competition!

1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 events

Registration Starts at 6pm eastern and ends at 750pm eastern. /Zone Pestilence to attend!

As always, all are invited! Whether to watch or participate! Extra Rezzers, are always appreciated!

Time Lord likes this.
  13. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

I'll give it a shot just melee, you know Tank style

Time Lord likes this.
  14. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Gladiator Pre Wars, Beta , PVP Competitions have been moved to Thursday Nights at 8pm eastern. Registration starts at 6pm and end at 750pm eastern. Due to real life schedule!
    /Zone Pestilence to participate, it would be nice to have people registered, but if you just Zone to me im sure i can fit you in somewhere! Its all about having some PVP fun!

I always come up with some sort of PVP event, 1 vs 1 , 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, Team against Team, and i design my battle ground in different ways! Its a good place to meet people who like PVP whether Participating or just watching!

15. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

09/17/15 Thursday
    At 8pm eastern we will be holding a "Gladiator Wars" Sponsored event, if you want to compete flag PVP, if not all are welcome to watch or participate. We will be having "Grudge matches" in our brand new HUGE arena. /zone Pestilence. All are welcome!
    registration by 750pm eastern is appreciated but not required! Friend and foe alike are welcome to participate! It is free of charge, and there will be various vendors around. Let the Blood FLow!!

16. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Gladiator Pre Wars, Beta , PVP Competitions have been moved to Thursday nights at 8pm eastern. Registration starts at 6pm and end at 750pm eastern. Due to real life schedule!
    /Zone Pestilence or Ebon Viper to participate, it would be nice to have people registered, but if you just Zone to me im sure i can fit you in somewhere! Its all about having some PVP fun!

17. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

10/08/15 Tonight "Gladiator Wars" sponsored event (if people show up) will be grudge matches in an incredibly large arena! 8pm eastern, for head count!

/zone Pestilence

Time Lord likes this.
  18. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Since hardly anyone has been showing up lately i am going to put these battles on hold, many other people have things going on at same time, of course after i initiated the day change! :( So anyhow keep watch on this thread, the competitions i will have will have some sort of Prize! Addon or store credit so i can pull people back into the competition. I will only be able to pull this off every now and then since it will be coming out of my pocket! Thurs night have been cancelled! I will post when i decide to have a competition here keep a watch on this thread for places and times. Sorry in advance if its on the same day another event is, but i need to find some spot to do it. People like to win stuff and it seems the only way to have something steady! Thanks to all of you that have come out to the matches, i appreciate it!

Time Lord likes this.
  19. Gabriel Nightshadow

Hopefully, once Chris readjusts the combat math for armor and spells for R23 and we have time to level up again, attendance will improve greatly :rolleyes: I must admit I have found combat to be so discouraging this release that I have stopped grinding and now spend most of my time either fishing or playing my lute when I am in-game :(

20. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I will resume "Gladiator Wars", pre events next release! All of them will be for an addon prize, every Thursday night. Pre registration for them will be between 630pm eastern time to 750pm eastern time. The Event will start at 8pm eastern. There will be certain rules in place and if they are broken you will be automatically disqualified from it. Keep watch here to find out what kind of event it will be, who to zone to, and what rules will be in place. All are welcome Friends or Foes! To participate or just watch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.