Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Artifact Ransom 40 gold each

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Yakamo LLTS, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

The artifact ransom is considerably low. perhaps increasing it would make pick pocketing and pvp more appealing?

2. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

More appealing to whom?

The folks who wish to profit from PvP actions against others already find PvP appealing. Those concerned about PvP risk would only be driven away from it. I do see how maybe it needs another zero added, but I am fairly sure that just adds reward for those already appealed to by PvP but does nothing to spread said appeal to a broader player base - which I believe is presently the problem, no?

Chrystoph Reis and kaeshiva like this.
  3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

I already find the ransom system and/or need to completely unravel my inventory into a million stacks of reagents completely puts me off PvP. I'd be a lot more likely to participate - even knowing I'd get battered - if I didn't end up bankrupt at the end of a session. If anything I think the ransom system should go away entirely, making it more costly is just going to be another disincentive.

uhop likes this.
  4. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

Thats an arguement that isnt even worth adressing. Its 40 gold dude. Lol I'll just bug it because its obviously not intended.

For example. Obsidian chip ransom is like twice the market value. So one Time i droped 200 chips and to get them back I had to pay 12,000 when it was only worth 6,000 to players.

40 g isnt too much to be adressed on 1 item that doesnt stack

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  5. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

PVP is in the game to stay. This is about the original TOPIC of 40 gold for Artifacts. If you are not down with the system you could make a thread on System mechanics.

6. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

I did not say it should not be done, simply that your argument of making PvP more appealing might have been the wrong angle to argue.

7. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

Actually the pvpers I run into, most of which are a handful find no reward in pvp at all so I cannot agree with you on that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.