1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[As Designed] Fire Master trainer Issue

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Kaizen Strava, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaizen Strava

Kaizen Strava Avatar

04/19/2021 21:56
    Title: Master Fire trainer will not train summon fire elemental
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: Asking the fire master trainer to train will not allow learning summon fire elemental even with 112 skill. tried it on another account with 101 skill and it stays red
    Steps to Reproduce: train with master fire trainer and look at summon elemental
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 32674
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1376.Date.04.09.21
    Area: Novia_R4_City_Desolis
    Area Display Name: Desolis
    Loc: (-327.4, 117.9, -154.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjRfQ2l0eV9EZXNvbGlzfHwoLTMyNy4zNTYsIDExNy44NjgsIC0xNTQuNzc2KXwoMCwgLTAuMTQ5LCAwLCAtMC45ODkpfDM3Ny4yMjE5fDMyLjAxMTI4fDE1LjM5NzE1

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You have to complete her quest first to obtain Xavara’s ashes, then they will teach you that skill.

Speak to Martella, click the lords of the flame keyword. That will give you the quest to kill Xavara and return the ashes to them.

Greetings, avatar. I am Martella, and I am here in the desert, close to the heat, the edge, the flame. I wish to mould the fire into power, and seek the knowledge of the sand in so doing. If you also seek this knowledge, I can help train you in this fire. If you seek to control the lords of the flame... then perhaps we should speak further.

Anpu: summon
    Martella: Ah, so you seek to ride the power of the flame lords. It is not an easy task, Anpu. You must prove yourself before them, before they will willingly burn for you. Within Nightshade Pass, in the sulfur pools across the lake from the Obsidian stronghold called Hilt Fortress, a lord of the flame makes her lair. She is Xavara, the PIllar of Flame. And you must master her. You must slay her and bring me her ash, her remnant embers. Then... only then... can I teach you how to call the other lords of the flame to do your bidding. Now go!
    I made note of Martella's command in my journal.

Suggestion: If you seek to control the lords of the flame... then perhaps we should speak further.
    Could possibly be changed to: If you seek to control and summon a Fire Elemental... then perhaps we should speak further.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.