Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ask About Red Cloth Quest Bugged

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by atoossi, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atoossi

atoossi Avatar

Hello the ask about red cloth seems to be bugged I already completed the quest after confronting Harry and talking to the Guard about my choice to blame Martin.

The quest still shows up on my task bar but when I look at my Journal book its now gone.

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

@atoossi I'm not familiar enough with the quest you're reporting. Here are some things that can help me research your issue:

- Use the /bug chat command while you are in the game. It will create a report in your clipboard that you can paste it into a reply to this thread.
    - The exact name of the red cloth item. You can type it in a reply to this thread, or even give that in a screenshot.
    - The exact text of the Journal/quest headline. You can type it in a reply to this thread, or even give that in a screenshot.

I'll check back in case you're able to gather that information.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Sannio, this is the fire quest in soltown. it's not an item, it's a keyword to ask about. starts with raymond.

[9/15/2018 9:06:08 AM] Errandrunner Oop: fire

[9/15/2018 9:06:08 AM] Jeanne: Well, I didn't see the fire itself, but I could smell the smoke and heard Raymond shouting. But I didn't see much, I'm afraid. Oh, but it did sound like someone ran off through the woods towards town, and the next day while I was heading towards town to bring some fresh wildflowers to my daughter's grave, I found a dark red strip of cloth caught on one of the bushes. The brush had been trampled, so it's possible that whoever set the fire had run through there and got snagged.

[9/15/2018 9:06:08 AM] If I am going to find out who set the fire, I should go into town and ask people there if they know of anyone who wears [red cloth].

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the extra info! Added as issue #62041

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.