Astoria Now Open For Housing

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by helomech, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helomech

helomech Avatar

Astoria, located in the Naryad Pinelands in the North West. Just South of Harvest. Great location with Verdantis Foothills just to the East. The Naryad Pinelands have two Level 3 areas (3 Skulls) rich with wildlife and resources. Astoria is leaning toward the Wilderness and Logging Theme, (Forest Map) with a sawmill located in the central part of the town. Housing is limited with 15+ row houses placed with no reserve. Custom lots will be accommodated upon request... (I.E. Location and Lot Size)

(For 300 Logs per week I am Renting Rooms in a Row House in Astoria ... a foot locker will be provided to each tenant and they will pay no tax)

Please respond to this post if interested. Also if you happen to know anyone that might be interested in the Housing for Logs deal, please pass this info to them. Thank you

2. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Good Day Helomech,
    I recently visited Astoria and was wondering if there might be room for the placement of a Village sized Deed. Your location near Mines,Forests, and the Sea are great sources for gathering and crafting . Please contact me in game if you would be willing to allow me to place a guild home in your PoT . Thank you very much for your time,
    Spryone DeRonin
    Covenant of the Phoenix

Berek likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.