1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Auctioning All Darkstarr Rewards!

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Lazarus Blackstar2, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarus Blackstar2

Lazarus Blackstar2 Avatar

Greetings Community!

Spoon has brought up a very valid point that no one has sold any Darkstarr reward items! In order to find appropriate pricing for RealmWares.com we would like to offer one of each item for auction!

Darkstarr Emote
    Darkstarr Cloak
    [​IMG]
    Darkstarr Metronome
    [​IMG]
    And
    Darkstarr Moondial!
    [​IMG]

Auction will end October 24th at 3pm CST.

Bids will continue past 3pm if two bidders continue to participate. The auction will officially end after there have been no more bids within 10 minutes of each other after the 3pm mark.

This will be a no reserve public auction so that the community can see the market for these items.

No private bids will be accepted. Please post the name of the item and your bid. We will post the top bids here in green and keep them updated as well as possible.

Happy bidding!

Emote-$10-Spoon
    Cloak-$20-Majesticon
    Metronome-$70-Majesticon

Moondial-$70-Lord Thalsbane

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. Krofft

Krofft Avatar

i will open it at 5... on each...

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Since I brought this on...

$10 on each.

Also you might want to consider having that +10 minutes after the last bid. So that if someone tries to snipe at midnight, another 10 minutes are added to bid over, and if that is bid over then 10 minutes after the time on that etc.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Sara Dreygon and Jatvardur like this.
  4. Majesticon

Majesticon Avatar

20 on each

Spoon and Jatvardur like this.
  5. Derium

Derium Avatar

Metronome - $25

6. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Metronome - 40
    Moondial - 30

7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Since it was asked whether these items can be traded right away or not:

Here are my Darkstarr Rewards, gifted - not yet collected.
    [​IMG]
    So just like Realm Wares I can trade these away at any moment.

So they are definately tradable.

Here is the official announcement:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=52702

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  8. Lazarus Blackstar2

Lazarus Blackstar2 Avatar

Thanks Spoon for the clarification. Updated the bids. Per Spoon's suggestion, the auction will be edited to end after the last bid taken with a 10 minute time frame past 3pm gametime.

9. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Sorry realm didn't see them changed - enjoy

Spoon you are not ignored because you corrected me, I am man enough to acknowledge mistakes, TY for info.

10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Sweet. You removed it. Does that mean I can partake in the where-is-weins topics again?
    :D

Updated the post as well.

11. Majesticon

Majesticon Avatar

$50 metronome $50 Moondial

12. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

First, I need to thank Spoon for pointing me in the direction of this auction. Of course this is Darkstarr items so I am interested, *highly* interested.

Sadly however, I can not say how I feel about making money off of the game and using it to make bank. While at the same time.. it is going to be a thing and Portalarium does not support or deny the ability to do this.

Accounts are bought and sold, why not items? The idea of making money off of a game before it is even released makes me queasy. Again, however, these items are not able to be gotten any other way.

And with that said, Amber *Needs* metronomes.. lots and lots of metronomes!

100$ Metronome. (note i *need* metronomes - my prices may not reflect what someone who just wants one may be willing to offer ;) )
    30$ Cloak

I would also like to point out that I would teach *Anyone* the Darkstarr emote for Free. This is a teachable emote and as the High Priestess of Chaos - I am more then happy to teach my Lieges salute for free to anyone wishing to learn it.
    (noted: if you want to be able to teach this emote and not only have it, then this is a thing you may need to do, buy it)

13. Majesticon

Majesticon Avatar

as much as I want the metronome as well, it is against my religion to bid against a high priestess of chaos, I forgot the emote is teachable, bid retracted on the emote :) no one wants to buy free stuff

Realm Wares likes this.
  14. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

First time on this part of the forums but I am glad I came! Had no idea these were gift able but now that I know I will be happy to sell some/all of my own Darkstarr items for store credits!

15. Amber Raine

After having a conversation with my concious and realizing that this may have been misunderstood - Spoon showed me the auction... Majestic you are not bidding against me... as pointed out "This may not be what someone would actually offer" ... I was saying what i think it would be worth.. not what i am bidding :D

As mentioned.. I can not say how i feel about making money off of a game... we are here to support its creation not get rich from it... and also why i was pointing out that i would give away the emote for free :)

Does not however change the fact i still need a lot of metronomes either ;)

16. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Well, I know I myself would only like to sell my Darkstarr items for credits. So more like trading than making money :p I'd just prefer to get other items.

17. Amber Raine

Now *this* I could agree with.. It would be like selling it for gold.. Portalarium still gets the money and therefore the game gets the money :)

Dreamo84 likes this.
  18. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Exactly! I only wish I didn't have to wait until the next wipe to be able to gift them :(

Amber Raine likes this.
  19. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Notes:

You need to own the emote to be able to teach it to others.

The next wipe is on the 29th of October.

This is the auction topic. Discussions needs to be in seperate topics, which you then link to.

A healthy player economy both inside and outside the game is good for the community. It gives confidence in the product.

20. Amber Raine

I said this :)

Sorry for appearing to derail. Not intended.

I do not disagree. I have been known to purchase things in both ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.