Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

auto attack indicator

Discussion in 'Release 28 Feedback Forum' started by Ancev, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

When you hit T, to toggle your auto attack, the name and title above your health bar changes from blue to yellow or red. But it's difficult for me to see this because the health bar is in the top left section of the game interface.

When I'm in combat I'm usually looking at the glyphs/skill cards that are cycling through my deck, or I'm looking at the monster I'm fighting to see what it's doing, this tends to focus my view on the center of the screen.

A few things I can think of might help this:

- allow the health bars to 'float' on the screen so you can move your health bar closer to your combat view. This would be helpful for people using large monitors.

- change the mouse pointer to reflect your auto attack is enabled.

- sync the color change/auto attack indicator with the character name/title above your character?

- sap toggles auto attack off and auto attack resumes on the next attack?

(Edit - Part of the reasoning also has to do with a timing issue between auto attack, CC abilities and sneak attack. In cases where one attack will break the root or sap of your opponent, you want your sneak attack or other high damage abilities to have priority over auto attacks. )

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    DragonScale and Leelu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.