1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Auto/Multi Looting

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sir Leonard, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

As it suggests, an option to auto-loot killed targets (except animals/skinnables). QoL upgrade... Having to click dozens of corpses while farming one time becomes a bit annoying.

Scooby Doo and Spinok like this.
  2. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

i use 'e' while being near corpses, just a double tap and done.(if near tree/vein/reagent, you need to have mouse on it) a loot filter would do the trick, since double tap grabs all the rusties, rags and dirt blocks. also multi corpse auto merge as one loot window would be good.

3. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

I set my loot button (it’s called [interact] in the control settings) to
    mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down

changed my camera settings to keypads, and I find I loot fast; however, don’t loot too fast, or instead of the items gained, (solo) you’ll only loot the gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.