Availible Land for a Hermit Type - - -

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Weins201, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I know I am all about security and harp on players being wary of where they place their belongings.

I just looked at my Town which I only want to use about 6 house spaces but see that I have stil open for housing just over 10000 Square Feet of space.

I have all my houses on the SE corner of an Island Template.

That leave the whole north and west side basically empty. I have the entrance (main one) in the SE corner but there are boats out all around the outer edges.

So anyhow what I offer is a few City Size Lots of your choosing to live in . I will not charge rent for the land I just ask that you at least keep at least something on the land. I do not care if you chose to live in a Basement under Dragon Bones or a grave Yard, that is up to you .

There is a whole Castle Island Open, a small what appears to be a town size mound island on the NW corner. The Entire Main Walled area is open.

My town is north from Britany with overland Accces and attached to the Falling Waters Fortress which the Order of the Drunken Elders calls home. I will never set town to PvP and do not plan in changing the design any time in the near future. (( If they put in my Volcano Island Design it will change but . . . . .))

But if you want to just have a place to call you own - have a Lot Deed and houses you want t place . . . .

Let me know we can wander around you can pick your spot, and call it home.

I will I am sure even forget about it until such time as it becomes an issues If I ever get my Island Design.

Again You have to provide the Lot Deed and something to put on the lot I have Hatches (everyone does) and I even have a bunch of smaller basements I will part with cheaply.

BTW a City Lot is only - 2400 Square Feet so I could feasibly let a Castle Lot get placed but I am sure any Keep / Castle Owners are already set :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Acred, Numa, Budner and 5 others like this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Plot twist.. volcanic island biome coming next release after they reuse asset from the historic butth... Blood bay.

Or maybe I'm just hallucinated due to cold symptoms.

Acred, Weins201, Numa and 1 other person like this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

LMAO ah well ten I will just have to eat it again LoL

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.