1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Avatar’s Update #393: New Lava Fish Preview! Latest News Q&A Friday Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elgarion, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Greetings Fellow Avatars!

This week’s update brings us a preview of new Lava Fish which are soon to arrive to molten hot pools of magma near you! For those wishing to participate in any community activities, upcoming one-time and recurring community events have been announced! Be sure to also review the Players Guide and Known Issues list for additional information on recent changes and upcoming fixes. Now, let’s see what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:

News Announcements
    Community Updates
    Full Update: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=124878

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Net and Anpu like this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Any chance we could move these to crafting and get an Ornate set with all the swirls and decorative bits on the Add-On Store instead? (Deco crafters feeling left out!) #feedback

Net and that_shawn_guy like this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Some crafting love is coming, just not with the letters as of now.

Tentatively, you'll have a crafted version of the new block sets (Rough Wooden Building Block Set) which I'm trying to do now during training, a crafted Lich Spawner, and a crafted Inky Conversationalist not too far off.

Net, Cora Cuz'avich and Anpu like this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yeah, that's one thing I really miss from the pre-release days. Especially because I usually liked the look of the mundane versions over the ornate ones. Usually because "ornate" meant "modern and immersion-breaking."

Bedawyn and that_shawn_guy like this.
  5. Net

Net Avatar

New lava fish? I had no luck catching the old ones...the best I got was Large ammonite...I hope at least Trilobite is uncommon so I have a chance of catching it.

Also those 110-packs of blocks... it would be great if we could buy individual blocks after the 1:100 crown conversion. When I need bunch of gates or 4x4x1 pieces I do not really want to buy the whole collection and I cannot afford buying 20 collections for specific blocks I need.

Bedawyn, oidon, FrostII and 3 others like this.
  6. oidon

oidon Avatar

He's right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.