Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Lesni, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

09/01/2018 07:33
    Title:Misplaced Avatars
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?No
    Details:No matter the scene, some avatars are in the wrong place from my perspective. They say they are not seeing it the same as I. When I ask them where I am they tell me I am in a different spot that I where I actually am on my screen.

Does not happen with ALL avatars in the scene but I asked several of them if they were seeing the same things as I was and they said no it looked normal to them.

I updated the Nvidia driver today to see it that was the issue and went back into the same scene in the EVL tournament. same things occurred.

Steps to Reproduce:Log into any scene with other avatars. Ask them why they are in the floor or wall or sitting / standing in the air.

I have attached an image of the EVL tournament with 'friend' in the wall below me. He was actually sitting beside me (he said) when he stood up, he was hovering over the arena below me.
    [​IMG]
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 16255
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8081
    SotA.Win.64.825.Date.08.31.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (68.9, 38.0, 264.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDY4LjkwMSwgMzcuOTk3LCAyNjQuNDk0KXwoMCwgMC44NjUsIDAsIC0wLjUwMil8NTEuNDMyMzN8MjguNjMxN3wxLjI1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.