Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bags in the Bank ????

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Gairloch, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

I have noticed that if you put , lets say , Gems into a bag and put them in the bank and you are using lists....then it still lists everything in the bag and the bag in the bank list. I suggest that everything in the bag should not be listed in the bank list just the bag ( normally you will rename the bag to reflect what's in it) and it should be that if you mouse over the bag then it should list what's in it. I just wanna get thing organized with all the different items in this game. Am I totally wrong about this???

2. TarrNokk

TarrNokk Avatar

Same behaviour when you have the bag inside your backpack. I bet this will be fixed easy.

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If I have a bag in my inventory, the items in that bag are not visible unless I open the bag (and then they're shown in another window). The bank window should have the same behavior.

Chatele likes this.
  4. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

I actually find it very useful to be able to see the "contents of bags" in the bank inventory list.

For example - if I have items of the same type in bags in different banks, I can just type in the item name and see all of them, regardless of which bank or bag they're in.

Same thing even at the local bank - I want to be able to see the full list of items, regardless of which bag they're in (or whether they're in a bag at all).

I may have the same type of items in 2 or more bags - and currently I can just type in the item name and see them all, instead of having to check each bag individually.

5. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

I think the problem here is the item-count. Not unsolveable, but should be given some thought.

6. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

yea I hate it when I click on my bag in the bank it puts it into my backpack, when all I wanted to do was open it in a window to drop stuff in it, not put it in my backpack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.