Bags, Pouches & Backpacks

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Fikule, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Bags in bags. Great for organising stuff, unload as a complex (crafting components in and out) etc.
    And reminds me that in my first UO days I used to keep all my stuff and loot in such a bag. One time just behind the southern bridge of Trinsic I got´killed by an NSC bandit, he looted me and got guard whacked just after looting. Well, guard whacked NPC disappear, and so did my bag which that NPC looted from my corpse.

Balandar likes this.
  2. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Ok so I must really be missing something here. As I posted in this thread, I dont see any purpose in player containers. I crafted some backpacks with my tailoring skill, expecting them to make it easier for me to organize all the clutter of crafting tools, reagents, and other supplies I am carrying. But lo and behold, all of the items I put in my backpack are also listed in the main inventory. So whats the point then? Backpacks add weight, dont take away from the overall item weight (which makes sense), and dont remove visual clutter since all the stuff is also listed in the main inventory as well. Im confused, what is it that I am not understanding about how to use avatar containers correctly?

My crafted backpack gives me 0.1 Combat Dodge Modifier. Is that all I really get from adding 2 stone weight to my inventory?

3. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

@stratigos The 'containers' you carry on you don't function very well in list mode. To get the best out of them it might be best to use the graphic inventory - where you can actually see a 'bag' and a bag within a bag that has those things that are in the bag. Confuse you enough? :)

It's under the game options - check the list mode inventory off to get the graphic version. Have fun :D

Duke Raas likes this.
  4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

@4EverLost thanks, I just have never used that option. Its not confusing, its the ultima way!

Now if I can only magic trap these like in UO...

KuBaTRiZeS and 4EverLost like this.
  5. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Bag inside of bags... sweet human madness! :p

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.