1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[Bamboozle & Ihuma Lofts] A place to call home at Owl's Head (Free storage, vendors etc...)

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Ihuma, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

All three vendors have now been opened up for Loft guests. We will continue to maintain a self policing policy of ~10 listings per guest... so far so good :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Bom, Berek, K1000 and 4 others like this.
  2. revenge

revenge Avatar

I am no longer homeless :)
    Thanks Ihuma!

Bom, Solazur, K1000 and 3 others like this.
  3. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

For guests and potential additions to the family, I am now working with a friend (whose name should remain anonymous for now) on expanding this project! We are doing the preparations now and are VERY excited to show what we have come up with.

Watch this space for updates on new vendor privileges, storage locations and more in the coming weeks :D

P.S. We are going to have another lot in Owl's Head! :D

P.P.S We have temporarily removed the crafting stations to relocate to the new lot. Sorry for the brief inconvenience!

[EDIT: Crafting stations are back :D]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    Kara Brae, Bom, Bamboozle and 4 others like this.
  4. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

I'm really excited for the new Turkey Day and Xmas deco you will surely have at the loft soon!

Bom and Ihuma like this.
  5. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I just placed my chest in the loft! Thanks for this opportunity, @Ihuma! I used to avoid Owl's Head, but this "home away from home" makes visiting Owl's Head a pleasure once more when spending time in the Hidden Vale. :)

Numa, Bom and Ihuma like this.
  6. May Day

May Day Avatar

Thank you for providing such a great service, I'm looking forward to joining the rebellion against Ronald's unreasonable fees! :)

Numa, Bom and Ihuma like this.
  7. Thunkest

Thunkest Avatar

A heartfelt thanks, Ihuma! This is a great thing you are doing for the community.

Bom, Bamboozle, Ihuma and 1 other person like this.
  8. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

VERY happy to inform that @Bamboozle and I have jointly collaborated to expand into a new town lot!

Please see the first post for the details (link) :D

Soylent Green, Numa, Bom and 4 others like this.
  9. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

Really excited to join forces with Ihuma! He has created a great community here. :)

PM me or @Ihuma if you'd like a spot at our lofts! Everyone who is staying at Ihuma's has now also been granted access to mine. Enjoy!

Soylent Green, Numa, Bom and 4 others like this.
  10. Lady Venusada

Lady Venusada Avatar

Many thanks for letting me to be part of this opportunity and for letting me the use of your vendors. The fireworks were a lot of fun. Both houses are beautifully decorated.

Bom, Bamboozle, K1000 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

¡Hip, Hip Hurra for Ihuma and Bamboozle!

Very friendly and helpful.

Kara Brae, Bom, Glantor Edge and 3 others like this.
  12. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

Congratulations Ihuma and Bamboozle!

I've got a nice chest in Ihuma's lot now and it is so convenient! Also, the traffic going by there is incredible . . . I've made many sales on his vendors! Thank you for your generosity guys, two thumbs up!

Cheers,
    Glantor Edge

Numa, Bamboozle, Bom and 1 other person like this.
  13. Numa

Numa Avatar

@Ihuma @Bamboozle I dropped by both your stores today and was very impressed by the setup and the reasonableness of the prices of many items. When ships and airships finally become mobile you should really consider making a traveling version of what you both achieved in Owl's Head :)

Ihuma and Bamboozle like this.
  14. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

Thanks @Numa for the words of encouragement. Glad to have reached a point where we are self sustaining in terms of having good flow at the "public vendors" and sufficient people leaving chest with us that we overcome the initial trust issues with leaving items at another person's lot. With that said, we are not resting on our laurels... still looking out for more expansion lot in the medium term as we continue to expand :)

Bamboozle and Numa like this.
  15. Numa

Numa Avatar

Central Brittany awaits :) Though it and the surrounding areas are full occupancy - I would be very surprised if some lots don't open up in the near future. And if you do open up to accomodate in-game investors please let me know. I like the way you two get things done while managing to help people along the way.

Bamboozle and Ihuma like this.
  16. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

@Numa we will definitely reach out if we ever expand further :)

In other news, we have entered our community in the decoration contest! Check us out here :D

Numa and Bamboozle like this.
  17. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

Thanks to all your support and feedback. We successfully placed for the deco contest!!! Congrats to @Bamboozle :D

Kron Caledon, Bamboozle and Kara Brae like this.
  18. goplease

goplease Avatar

Beautiful place. Cheers to the effort!

Bamboozle likes this.
  19. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

@Bamboozle and I were inspired by flexible placement items and came up with another idea to support our guests! Some gave feedback that Level 2 seems a little distant, so we have setup a new "house" within a house right at the front porch.

Existing guests can move their storage over there if preferred :D

The "house" within a house... still working to make it more festive!
    [​IMG]

Our first mover into the new space... @Glantor Edge
    [​IMG]

In other news.. we renovated the vendor corner. @Akando, @Macius34 and Viola Vidason having some fun... which is what you get when you "mix pink plasma, booze and knives" :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Bom, moko and Glantor Edge like this.
  20. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

Dear ihuma's loft guests and visitors,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce a change in management of the loft. ihuma has left Shroud in pursuit of pleasures in other realms and handed the reins over to me.

Not to worry, your chests and ability to list on the vendors will not change. However, we will stop taking in further requests until everything is sorted out.

Please do not be alarmed if the loft changes appearance. We will strive to maintain the spirit of free enterprise the loft represents.

If, during the moving/revamp process, I accidentally do something that messes with your ability to list on the vendor or access the chest, PLEASE don't panic! It's just my clumsy ol' hands! You know how finicky moving items can be . . . For those who already know me, you already know my word is my bond.

Meanwhile, if you do need access to chest storage and vendor space, please approach @Bamboozle directly for help.

Cheers and see you around Owl's Head! :D

Best regards,
    Glantor Edge

Numa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.