Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bandits Plains Encounter (yellows) - really fun

Discussion in 'Release 43 Feedback Forum' started by Steevodeevo, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Really enjoyed this one.

Quite a large zone, plenty of space to choose line off attacks (and tactical retreats!), loads of Bandits and the Mages are really nasty. Had to think my way through this one after first plunging in and taking an early bath.

Well done Devs, Encounters clearly present scope for fun only limited by imagination.

Chest was a bit measly tho :)

2. Numa

Numa Avatar

i noticed that the bandit road encounters chest rewards have been beefed up. Guess the plain encounters need its rewards upgraded as well. Even on the road encounters the bandits tend to swarm you faster and more aggressively.

New avatars need to be on their toes more but at least the rewards are more commensurate for that level now.

3. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

What are the rewards? 3 gem fragments 2 wooden logs and 1 iron ingot ? oh yeah and 15 gp...

4. Numa

Numa Avatar

it's a 100gp now or 12-15 gem fragments + 50gp for roadside bandit encounters. That plus what you get for selling salvaged bandit weaponry is a nice chunk of change for beginners or intermediate avatars.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Now if there was some reasoning to it and a notice that it has been completed like *tada* you have been successful see Lord so and so to tell them about it. Well poor example but something. I also would love to see wondering encounters who are friendly, sad, lost and want us to help them in someway with a little story to them.

Numa and Chatele like this.
  6. mike11

mike11 Avatar

ya, some encounters have been decent for low-tier combat and gathering. they are still incredibly simplistic right now. if they had people working on this (in queue I guess)... It could be much more amazing.
    wishlist for encounters
    -make a campfire encounter for your own party or solo (benefit all online/offline modes). Continue to also improve party member roles which can utilize being here such as a place to "buff up"... skills effects...
    -make sure that you only can resurrect only 3 times - then get kicked out!!
    -either fix or replace some encounters where you can't not aggro all enemies at once?
    -add dialog's as precursers to encounters and group chat interface (for parties)
    -somehow invade other instances (part of Guilds?)

7. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I also like the encounters on the overland map. Try the troll one for a An challenge. +1 the different levels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.