Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bank says "Not enough Slots" the first time, every time

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Vladamir Begemot, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

10/14/2018 11:22
    Title: Bank says "Not enough Slots" the first time, every time
    Reproduction Rate: 100% seen on both mine and Viola's accounts
    Blocker? No
    Details: Every time I open the bank for the first time in a play session, the first time I try to drag items into it it pops up an error "You don't have enough space". I click to clear the error, and can then drag the items in ( I had plenty of space.)

This was filed before but I think it was uncertain as well as not accepted as a bug, now it is 100% happening on the first time, every time.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ugh-slots-error-when-plenty-available.141490/

Steps to Reproduce: Open bank. Wait for it to load. Drag an item into the bank.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 24411
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (44.5, 78.3, -24.3)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoNDQuNDkxLCA3OC4zMDUsIC0yNC4zMzkpfCgwLCAwLjk4NiwgMCwgLTAuMTY1KXwxNzcuMTgzNnwxNy43NDQwNHwyLjkwMjY5NA==

Rentier likes this.
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

for me it only happens when i drag items from another container in an other container while loading the bank items - then the first drag into the bank window gets the message - if I only open the bank and do not sort my inventory in different containers i can place the items into the bank without error

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Not me, it's every time I open the bank for the first time.

And I just had it happen the first time after opening my bank after it had been closed for fifteen minutes or so.

At the inventory level, a simple wooden mailbox. Same bank, hadn't logged out, bank doesn't take time to load it still had it cached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.