Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Banking bug?

Discussion in 'Release 59 Feedback' started by Kyllsyn, Nov 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyllsyn

Kyllsyn Avatar

Hello,

I have been noticing an annoyance in regards to banking which I think may be a bug.
    So when i'm dragging items from my inventory to bank, it is creating multiple stacks in the bank. I then have to go through my entire bank and drag all the stacks together to stack them into one group. Keep in mind that these multiple stacks do not have a non-tradable or non-sellable tag on them which could keep them from stacking automatically.

If this is not a bug, then is there any plan in making auto stacking available in a future patch?

Thank you,
    Kyllsyn Lunamora

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

If there is already an item from a different town, it will start a new stack unless you drag onto the existing stack. Also, if you drag multiple stacks of the same item from your inventory to a container, at most one of them will merge. This is a useful item-drag behavior for those of us who are trying to keep consistent size stacks for vendoring. (such as having a bunch of 10-stacks of COTOs)

And you didn't mention it, but you should also know that if you are in deco mode and standing on a lot that you have deco privileges for, items that can be placed as deco will only drag one at a time from a stack if you don't use the shift key to select a quantity.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.