Banner of Courage

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Spectralis, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spectralis

Spectralis Avatar

Hi there,

i started the quest line in Highvale outskirts a while ago and just went there to claim my dye bundle and house deed and noticed i didnt finished the quests. So i killed the last elven commander, returned to the captain claimed my stuff but received no banner of courage. I double checked if i finished all quests and yes all is completed now. Is there a command to get the banner like "gear" or "deed" ?

Thank You :)

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If you received the lot deed and dyes, you already received the banner. Are you sure you haven’t misplaced it somewhere? Like the bank?

3. Spectralis

Spectralis Avatar

Well i am not sure, its been a while since i started playing and. i just wondered how i could had get it earlier when i didnt completed the quest line so far.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If I am recalling correctly, the only quest you need to finish for the banner is following and finishing the quests given to you from Esmeralda.

5. Crendel

Crendel Avatar

I went back months after completing the quest and said something like"banner" and he gave it to when I asked. It wasnt an immediate reward I had to ask.

6. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

I'm currently uploading the severed elf head part of the quest vid I did lastnight. I skimmed it and I get a dye package from Capt. Burnes, and a common cloak. If he gives banner, it didn't appear in the chat box. I looked at the end of Esmeralda previous part and didn't see it in the chat box either, but maybe my chat box wasn't big enough and it got clipped out. I do have the banner though. For the end part of Esmeralda skip to 29 min mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.