Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bannish undead

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Gurney2, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

What have you done ?!!
    Im doing just 14-18 damage against lich mages with BANNISH UNDEAD.

If you dont like magery skills, just remove them entirely from the game instead of making them more and more crappy !!

Baratan likes this.
  2. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

I am laughing, because at first read I thought this was a joke, but then I re-read it and I think you're being sincere... (I'm joking now--->) REMOVE ALL MAGERY!!!

3. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

No im not joking at all. There are very good games without any magery, look at Chivalry (old but still very good and fun and dynamic) and For Honor ( will be out in february).
    Those games dont use any magery and are still very fun to play (plenty of videos on you tube). No icône, no spells just true skill of the player.
    Imagine that kind of gameplay and animations in Shroud !
    Im just throwing an idea but all magery can be replaced by steam punk stuff and we could say that "magery was destroyed with the moon" or Something like that.

4. TarrNokk

TarrNokk Avatar

This is not very meaningful. Magic power depends on a few more factors: how much focus do you have, which level is the spell, how much shows the attunement of that school, how much intelligence do you have. Give us a hint about this and we will know better.

5. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Since you brought up Chivalry.... they're currently making a game all about magic, Arcane Warfare. Clearly they understood something was missing from Chivalry :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.