Bar Hopping!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sol Stormlin, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Hey everyone! This Wednesday our guild will be hosting a brew hopping night in honor of our guildmate Ragnarr Lodbrok's birthday! I am really curious to see everyone's brewery designs! Post a pic of your brewery and let us know where it is because we'd love to visit! :) Also, if you'd like to join us for this event you are more than welcome. We will be meeting at our guild hall in Caelestis Canton at 11pm est.

2. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

sounds like fun I have been meaning to go around and check some out for ideas but only so much time in a day.

you should post some screens of your adventure :)

Sol Stormlin and FrostII like this.
  3. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

I will! :)

FrostII likes this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

How are you finding all these "bars" ?
    It does sound like fun..... Do an LFG ! ;)

EMPstrike likes this.
  5. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Be sure to visit Rauchbierplatz. I don't have pictures, but I promise you won't be disappointed. It's not my place but I think @HannahAlpenglow2 would surely accomodate you.

If I'm back from vacation by then I'll surely join you people.

6. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

I have to say, when brewing initially was released I was super excited. As a noob I could afford about a hundred barrels I placed around the exterior of my house. Then when brewing got nerfed to make wine and beer unprofitable, I lost all enthusiam for making a brewery. It was the one aspect of the game that really jangled my jewels and was essentially taken away. Combine that with the heraldry cost and my desire to create a brewery all but disappeared.

So, I hope you find some great places to visit and pics to post, because I'm sure there were others in my same position (who had hopes to build a brewery, which was dashed by changes (and asshats who purposefully exploit bugs).)

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  7. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

+1. Hopefully alcohol will get some buffs soon.

This bar hopping idea sounds like a great one though! Can't wait to see the screenshots!

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  8. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Thanks @Helvig Ingvildsdottir !

Please feel free to visit Rauchbier Platz (it is nested in the "Snowy Mountain Biome" wagon at the main entrance of Central Brittany, but the directions are in the website below as well, along with pictures).

I am not sure I can make the bar crawl at that time, but will do my best to attend.

We have no fewer eight bars and taverns, and the main brewery is under the windmill on an island north of town (signs in the main square should guide you to it). Though I must warn you, the brewery is a bit hard to navigate at the moment as our annual Oktoberfest beers are currently being brewed.

The brewery windmill -

[​IMG]

9. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

I have an humble tavern in Bladewyke, if you happen to be around those parts, in the basement of my village home. Find Witcheypoo's Warehouse (player vendor in the center of Bladewyke) The basement hatch is directly behind the vendor! Mind you, don't go nosing about in my "crafting areas, down lower in the basement, nothing interesting there at ALL!

Helvig Ingvildsdottir and Jaesun like this.
  10. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Thank you very much we will!

Witcheypoo likes this.
  11. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Awesome we will drunkenly make our way there! Thank you and we look forward to seeing it!

Witcheypoo likes this.
  12. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

We will make a few LFGs, so keep an eye out for them tomorrow night!

13. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

That is understandable and it probably all depends on how you look at. I think it could just be a fun thing to have even if it's not profitable, you can host events and have your own brewed drinks to share with everyone.

Witcheypoo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.