Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Barbarian Boar Clan not dropping boots armour

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Grizzly Adams, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Avatar

I have been searching for Boar Clan Barbarian armour sets, not knowing where to start this search I recently asked Atos by whisper and he was unable to assist. At his suggestion I asked in Universal chat and was guided to Release 50 Instructions by a very helpful player (I am sorry I can't recall their name).

The release instructions even listed a number of locations for me to try, Sawtooth Thicket, Verdantis Foothills and Far Hinterland. Sawtooth Thicket only had Stag and Wolf Clan Barbarians.
    Far hinterland was my next stop and this proved to be the correct zone with Wolf and Boar Clan Barbarians.

For the next three days I spent a few hours each day in the zone killing every Barbarian I came across.
    The results were surprising for a number of reasons,

The most common were Wolf Clan Barbarians, they have a 2 piece armour set comprising chest and legs, the head wear is a craftable item and they also drop the recipe.
    Results. 39 x Chest pieces, 44 x Leg pieces and approx 38 x recipes for Wolf headdress.

Boar Clan Barbarians,
    they have a 4 piece armour set comprising chest, legs, hands and boots
    the head wear is a craftable item and they also drop the recipe.
    Results. 3 x Bracers, 14 x Chest pieces, 12 x Leg pieces and approx 10 x recipes for Boar headdress.

As well I gathered 8 x Norgard Boots, 8 x Norgard Furhoods, 1 x Norgard legs and 5 x Norgard Shirts

Over 140 pieces of Barbarian Clan and Norgard armour.

The problem is there was not a single drop of Boar Clan boots in all this time, I killed hundreds of Barbarians and not one single set of boots dropped, seems very odd!

Also the Boar Clan Barbarians still do not wear the correct headdress quoted from Release 50 instructions @DarkStarr @Chris

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Jaesun and Scooby Doo like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they've always been missing as best i know.

Grizzly Adams and Jaesun like this.
  3. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Avatar

Thank You I am beginning to think that as well,the proof is in the pudding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.