Basement permissions

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Janek the Just, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janek the Just

Janek the Just Avatar

Is there a way to create a separate access list for the basement, or is the list for a property all-encompassing?

I currently have an inn, and would like to allow guests kindred access to communal facilities on the first floor, but reserve the basement for myself and my family.

Is this possible? If not could he create basement hatches with their own access lists?

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Janek the Just, I have checked my basement and found that if you right click on basement hatch there is an option to make Item Private. That should do what you are talking about.

3. Janek the Just

Janek the Just Avatar

Thanks - I tried that, and it gets me a little closer to my goal, but not quite.
    When I change it that way, I am the only person that can access the basement; my family is locked out. The idea was to set up private rooms using door permissions in the basement with public chests, and things in the common basement areas only visible to family or some sort of access list.

I'd like to provide limited access to a dungeon entrance, too - not sure if that will have access list or not, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.