Basement with 8+ rentable rooms?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Helvig Ingvildsdottir, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I just searched the forums but could not find anything, so please forgive me if this question has been asked before. I am wondering if there will be village-sized basements with more space to rent out available? Currently the split level village basement with 4 rentable rooms is the max. I am thinking more of something similar to the inns, with eight or more rentable rooms. If this question has been answered, please point me to it. Thanks.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

depends on how big a room has to be before you consider it rentable. the new prison row-basement has 17? rooms.

Helvig Ingvildsdottir likes this.
  3. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

The size wouldn't even put me off. But I'd need real doors for some privacy... You can look into the prison cells from outside, right?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes

5. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Rentable rooms from other players exist in this game? I had no idea!

This game grows more interesting all the time!

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  6. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Have a look at all the inns, Nelzie. There are as far as I know 4 different types of inns purchasable by players now, each with 18 rooms that can be rented out, each of which is big enough for a large bed, a wardrobe or drawer and a writing desk or recliner.

But actually every part of a home (or even the entire house) that has a door can be set up for rent. I have a friend who does not use all the rooms in his private residence so he set one of them up for rent. Lately I saw an entire castle for rent! You can rent furnished and unfurnished rooms or homes. Through the tenant system it is ensured that your belongings are safe when renting a place. So even at one of the large inns, the stuff in your chest is safe from the other tenants, and also from the place's owner. Very cool indeed.

7. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I think the Stone & Timber split-level basement is your only option for a village lot. There just isn't much room for doors in a village size basement.

The town Stone & Timber split-level is much better. I think it has 15 rentable rooms, plus another 5 rooms that require you to go through another room. Plus, an inn above it has some yard space too. I have a lot near the Westend rift set up like this.

Bom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.