Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Battle of Highvale - Edvard's Soltown dialogue

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Wintermute of CoF, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Edvard says: "To get to Soltown quickly, I believe the Lord Marshal in Resolute may have some insight into the matter."

If you go and talk to the Lord Marshal in Resolute he will also say: "There is still a caravan on the outskirts of Highvale that leads to the village of Soltown outside of Ardoris, I believe."

As far as I can see the caravan only exists in the Battle of Highvale scene, i.e. if you do as Edvard says then your only chance to take the caravan is gone, and the Lord Marshall is just talking rubbish.

Hermetic likes this.
  2. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Yes I have just found this out as well. I decided to go to Resolute thinking I could get to Soltown from there or else being able to go back to Highvale and use that caravan.

Either that caravan needs to get put back in Highvale or else Edvard needs to make it clear that one needs to use that caravan 'before' leaving Highvale if one wants to use it to go to Soltown.

3. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks. Edvard needs to indeed make it clear that the caravan is about to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.