Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Battle of Highvale - Weapon rack popup text triggers a tad late (or: Rack is in a bad position)

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Vladamir Begemot, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

9/22/2017 2:35 PM
    Title: Battle of Highvale - Weapon rack popup text triggers a tad late
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?No
    Details: I think I would move the trigger for the "There's a weapon rack" popup a little bit up the hill, maybe by the stone, wall, because by the time it triggers and is read, a forward moving player will be past the sword rack by a little bit, and when stopping and looking around from beyond the rack, it's hard to see.

Or better yet get the rack out of the center of the firing range, which is a weird position for it anyway, and put it over by the path. It's right in front of a target right now, so would totally disrupt training and no Sergeant would ever allow it.

Steps to Reproduce:Run down the hill after talking to Gawain at Battle of Highvale. Keep running and see when help triggers. Look at oddly positioned rack.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32603
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8071
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.554.Date.09.22.17
    Area: novia_r6_hills02_highvalevillage/WithTutorial
    Area Display Name: Battle of Highvale
    Loc: (48.7, 34.2, -140.2)
    Debug: bm92aWFfcjZfaGlsbHMwMl9oaWdodmFsZXZpbGxhZ2V8V2l0aFR1dG9yaWFsfCg0OC42NzksIDM0LjE1MywgLTE0MC4xNzkpfCgwLCAtMC4yNSwgMCwgLTAuOTY4KXwyOS4wOTUyM3wxNS4xNzE5MXwxLjI1

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Repo'd, the popup appears as the rack is already 90 degrees off to the side if you're running on the road, on a normal monitor it's already out of the FOV, on a ultrawide an edge of it is still Side on the corner of the screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.