Battle of Highvale

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Xophile, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xophile

Xophile Avatar

Any way to get back to the battle of highvale after youve already been there and left the zone?

2. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

sure - you can allways go back to every scene and place iirc.
    Just enter the scene from the overworld map.

sound a little like you took the lunar rift and came out somewhere else, well then you may have to wait until the rift is open fpr Highvale again or you make your way back on the overworld map and go through a pass.

Lunar Rift Chronometer
    http://sacrifice-guild.enjin.com/lrchronometer43

World Map
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/map/

if you aren't in the South Paladis Region anymore where Highvale is, you need to cross one of the passes or maybe more of them if you are behind another pass via lunar rift.
    Drachvald Region where the Rift is in Brooksie is behind Vauban Pass.
    Solace Bridge has a Rift and is in the Perennial Coast Region behind Eastreach Gap Pass, Brightbone Pass or you need to cross the Mountains on the Overworld Map between Aldhaven and Thawtoot Thicket where often a Troll (better 2 Trolls) patrol the overworlds byslip.

You may also be in another location or even in the Hidden Vale and need to take the Boat to Brittany.
    Just check the Link above and the Map to figure out how to get back to Highvale.

Hope that helps.

3. Xophile

Xophile Avatar

Actually im refering to the starting chain for the courage line. . There are three quests there. But idk if i picked up the note from the central house. That quest line involves the missing children. When you finish the main quest line there a guy gives you a wagon ride to Highvale Outskirts. If you leave there and return to Highvale. Its just plain Highvale at that point. So idk if its a one time deal or not. :confused:

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Yes, the three initial Battle scenes are intro only, and cannot be revisited. However, I believe all of the quest items are available in the generic version of those scenes if you return later, just in chests rather than their original locations.

5. Xophile

Xophile Avatar

Hmm, I'll check again, see what i can find.

6. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

i can still loot Questitems from Quests i have already done in Bloddriver Outskirts and for example for the Path of the Oracle Main Questline, so yeah i think you can find what you need to finish the Quest there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.