Bear, wolf, boar and dragon clan armour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tulmar the Barbarian, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tulmar the Barbarian

Tulmar the Barbarian Avatar

hi guys, I saw that there are these leather armour that are a perfect outfit for a barbarian player.

However I do not understand why I see always such armours in player shops and these objects have no particolar bonus in comparison to all the others leather armour that I see.

It is possible to find/craft leather armours with this estetic and with bonuses in stats?
    Thank you

Vodalian likes this.
  2. Vodalian

Vodalian Avatar

If you salvage a looted armor, you have a chance to get a pattern (the chance depends on your salvaging skill). It can then be applied to a crafted armor with good stats, to get the cool look. But the pattern and the crafted armor must be of the same type, for example leather, cloth etc.

3. Tulmar the Barbarian

Oh god! Thanks! Now I understand!... so I have to find the loot from png "barbarians" with these items and then salvage the armors.. which skill I have to use for savaging? Leather armour crafting skill?

4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Tailor salvage is the one.

It is however very difficult to obtain patterns. My skill is high ( maybe too high as didn't waste items salvaging before it at least GM), but at skill 105 now in Tailor salvage and drinking a potion of reclamation +50 to salvage, i get about a 4-5% return on patterns from armour salvaged. That's 4-5 in every 100 items.

I have some patterns but they quite pricey...Which in particular ae you looking for?

Tulmar the Barbarian likes this.
  5. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

to salvage a cloth or leather item I believe you would need to use a tailoring station be aware that there is a small chance of a pattern so you will have to salvage a lot of items before you get one but do not let that deter you. or look on player vendors for patterns but will probably be expensive.

Tulmar the Barbarian likes this.
  6. Tulmar the Barbarian

Thank you now I understand.. so it is better to use a pattern only on objects very powerful if are so rare to find.

My dream is the complete Bear clan armor :D
    Thank you for your help, but I can not afford it for sure! I have 7000 gold :D

I will continue on my path in Novia to increase the dimention of my money bag... when I will be a Legend you will recognize me.. I will be the One wearing a Barbarian Bear Clan Armour with a Two-Hand hammer/axe. :D

Thanks guys.

7. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

The Bear armour is one of the hardest to get i find as it in tough areas, the wolf and boar is next hardest, check in Sawtooth thicket, the stag is the easiest to get as drops mainly on Dryndar( maybe spelled wrong) mobs, they are quite weak and found at the beginning of Grannus Colossus and I'm sure other places.

Yes it is best to use a pattern on a piece of armour you think is good and will last a long time as the patterns cannot be retrieved when placed on an item.

You sound a new player? ( yes you are just seen your Welcome Message :) )When you have an item you wish to apply a pattern to, a good item that you like, send me a pm here or message in game and i will see if i have a spare pattern for you. Otherwise collect all the armour pieces you find, store up and at the end of next month i will be doing a salvage run, ill do those for you and give you what patterns come from them. Sometimes none :(

8. Tulmar the Barbarian

I love you! :D
    Ok.. thanks very much I will give you what I will find!
    I'm Tulmar in game.. whats your character name?

moxiepilot and Bow Vale like this.
  9. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Bow Vale

I have sent you a pm, a quest if u wish :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    blacksheepboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.