Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Became invincible to mobs in the rise

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Andartianna, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

2/17/2017 12:09 AM
    Title: personal invincibility.
    Reproduction Rate: only once
    Blocker: yes and no
    Details: I was fighting skeletons in the lich room in the rise and some how stun locked two of the skeletons with dazzling rays. They then could not move or attack me but I could then kill them. I was then able with Sara Dreygon able to kill the lich king unoppose taking no damage and was able to loot all the chests. We experienced some mobs being lootable and giving exp but most did not. I tried log off to dispel the invincibility but that did not work. I then tried recalling out of the instances at which point the monsters all went back to normal and we were able to kill then normally again.
    Steps to Reproduce: Clear archers in room then drag footman near a column then use dazzling rays to stun them. I will try to reproduce them but just wanted to get the initial report out.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 24536
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8145
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.554.Date.02.06.17
    Area: The Rise
    Area Display Name: The Rise
    Loc: (0.1, 70.0, 249.6)

2. Nicodemus01

Nicodemus01 Avatar

This same thing is happening to me when I die in the library (mage room). This is occurring upon resurrection at the ankh down the hall past the room with the red slime in it. This bug does not consistently happen every resurrection but I have had it happen on a number of occasions over the past couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.