Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Because the new scaling in masterwork and enchanting is off, when can we see a new patch to test?

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

I feel there is a lot of dev math and database work and rework that needs to be done in this area, and with the QA patch so late on a friday, I feel that we don't have enough time to look at this fully, nor do I feel that even with a patch on Monday that most of us have to time to inspect anything new fully and give feedback.

I like the progressions I see in theory but there are many existing things that have disappeared with the new system. If left as is .. crafted armor post R37 is like the swg nerf and we all know what happened there. There are no real options right now and all armor will be mostly the same.

I have to assume these are all bugs and not panicking, but even still how can we look at this with so few days to test before R38 launch. I am not advocating holding it back, I am just saying how do you expect it to be live on thursday when it feels so buggy pre-weekend when most of us can actually test and look at things for you compared to Monday or later when most of our play schedules are limited.

In speaking of this I really wish we had a longer QA cycle for releases.

@DarkStarr , @Chris

2. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Sadly I have to agree to this. Not only in PVP, also in other aspects I feel like we are developing and designing on the go rather than have a plan and a goal we are following.

3. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Its actually a simple fix. No need to panic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.