Been along time since i checked on game but whats new on taming and locations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boradic Boneslasher, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

Ok its been a really long time since I been ingame and I just got a couple of questions, first whats new to be tamed? Second is there a list of the new spawn locations? An last but not least is there anything ingame now comparable to my obsidian destroyer I have, that would make it worth going an spending alil time ingame an taming more pets?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

obsidian destroyer still has nothing past it, but there are a few now that are at its same level.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    majoria70 and Jaesun like this.
  3. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

cool an thanks alley

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

And if you haven't been in game for a while do not forget to make use of the teleport to zone scrolls. They mark locations you visit and when not encumbered if you click on them and use the control key you can see what is in those scenes. I especially appreciate it for remembering which mine has which ore. I just filter mines well once they are marked and then click on each mine with control key and ta da it tells me about the resources in that scene. This scroll is our answer to having the best fast travel around.

Teleport to zone pulls the world together a bit more imo and we also now have Universe Chat, a trade channel, a mail system that you can send about anything you like even gold to others or yourself, we also got looking for group, mannequins, and much more. Anyway to name a few things. So the game is still improving as the devs react to our feedback.

Welcome back to the game if you are coming back or at I least hope to see in the near future. More from the adventures of the Shroud of the Avatar game coming in the near future. Oh yeah and in case you don't know decay is gone. @Boradic Boneslasher.

Also to note regarding taming and summoning of pets there has been work done on both to improve them and make them more viable.

5. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Geaux and Jaesun like this.
  6. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

There is also new taming skills added, as well a slew of taming artifacts to boost your beasts abilities, health, speed and more. As to locations depending on how long you have been gone there has been new dungeons added, new location remakes and more coming :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.