Benefits to play more dangerous LvL of game

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Myrcello, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

I do not like the aproach using the words pvp for this game.

Alot of uo players are here who wonder if pk will exist. I think the approach needs to be : what is the minimum feeling of danger this game requires.

Very important for merchant players. The more brutal the game the better your shops will run. As we already have the offline playsbility the game has a very safe way to play. So tho selected mmo is the place for danger. Loosing your money and items will be a very high danger. I do not think this will happen.

But players love titles Imagine if you decide to play a higher danger, for example : huntable and lootable you gain titles.
    You start with the scared , if you play 1 week in high danger level.you get next title: the not always scared. To give a motivation to do so.

There will be a holy place you can only access after reaching the highest title. And at only this place you get crafting tools or weapons of highest standard.

But it will not be easy. You will need months to play lootable to be able to get this title.
    So you decide if you try it or not. And pks have a target that is willing to play that danger

Myrcella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.