Beyond Frustrated...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HogwinHD, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brewton

Brewton Avatar

Unless you like to fish. That should give you a months worth of playing time at next release.

2. Purie

Purie Avatar

Pretty sure I would be better of playing black desert online and fishing there :p

3. Tsumo2

Tsumo2 Avatar

When you go beyond frustrated are you then enlightened?

Barugon and Jason_M like this.
  4. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Hi Steevo,

What Vero, Kaeshiva and Purie said is 100% true. Dragons, like many other mobs in this game has unique mechanics, and the result of your fight depends on how you play and how you use your skills. Devs never said we are forced to kill bosses in group, they said some big mobs shouldn't be soleable , and the question is; which mobs are bosses and which ones are not? who dictates this? We already have some bosses harder than others, and thats the good point about pve. And also lately they are adding harder mobs (aether, unicorns, etc).

I could make a post talking about boss fights but this is not the topic. I personally invite you anytime you want to come with me to kill a few dragons :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  5. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

I don't see anything unusual about Steevodeevo's astonishment. I've been instagibbed by dragons before I could get close enough to even lock target (AL 83). I had to look up the name of the dragon in Krul online.

6. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Only way you can truly make any boss not soloable, is to have group mechanics in the boss fight.

For example: You are fighting a mother dragon and only way to damage her is to make her go berserk. To make her go berserk you need to smash her eggs. Each egg broken makes her stay X seconds berserk longer. However, the Eggs are in a Canyon behind her, and she won't leave the canyon mouth. Only way to get to the eggs is for her to be engaged while another party member(s) runs through her legs, after which she promptly squats and fights from her belly. Using berserk attacks up front, and wing gust and tail slashes at those attacking her eggs. Sometimes spinning around. When maximum eggs are broken, her attacks are maxed but she is most vulnerable. LOL... on the fly thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.