Black Wolf Mercenaries Upcoming Event

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Johnwick, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnwick

Johnwick Avatar

Ebon Viper)

It seems the ole tax collector has been snooping around my establishment again, so I need to move my goods under the radar! Tomorrow AUG 27, 2017 at 3pm eastern time in Ordinis Mortis I will be having a barter/trade meet. (look for Ebon Vipers establishment on the crier) There will be a 100 gp entry fee per person. There will be boxes of goods set up around my fine establishment with a number on top of them, the barter/trade will be for other items only (no gold) if you have a fair trade I will accept it, if not your wasting your time!

At the end of the Trade/barter event we will have an auction (for gold) I have 2 pre packed boxes. the auction price will cover the whole box. The minimum starting bid will be 40300 on one box and 50000 on the other we do have a third box that I will auction individual items. All the items are rare. So if you've come to get those items bring yer gold!!!!

Please Register at 230 pm eastern time.

The 100gp entry fee is to set up future events with Black Wolf Mercenaries, its not that much!

Other events Black Wolf Mercenaries hold randomly-

The Adventurers Tavern (Class only groups) Sorry no hybrids here.

The Black Wolf Auction house
    The Free "Don't Dirtnap School of PVP"
    Roll Play D&D Adventures

If You wish to join "Black Wolf Mercenaries" Contact Johnwick via the Forums. We are always accepting talented individuals!

Contact Ebon Viper in game with any questions, or Johnwick via SOTA Forums

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Luca Xante likes this.
  2. Johnwick

Johnwick Avatar

Come one come all! maybe since its an early schedule we can have some one on one PVP competition out behind my establishment! I can probably come up with a prize. If we do decide to do this, i will have a noob battle and an advanced battle! That sounds like fun I do have a rez Ankh out back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.