Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blade skills continuously miss Archlapin (hit nothing)

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by jiirc, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

03/27/2019 09:58
    Title: Blade skills continuously miss Archlapin (hit nothing)
    Reproduction Rate: 99%
    Blocker? Sort of (Can't hit himm so damage down in minimal)
    Details: I was curious about the Archlapin fight so off to Spectral Mines I go. I battled him and saw that I was doing very little damage. After digging into the logs I noticed that auto attack was hitting him but the blades skills (thrust, rend, double, slash, whirling blades were tested) showed up in the logs as "You hit nothing (thrust)". Clearly the skills weren't hitting the bunny. I tried to fight him on the stairs, at his spawn point, and the flat area above the stairs. Whereever I fought him the skills missed. I didn't expect rend to work, but even it missed (if it was possible to do damage the log has different text indicating that no damage was done instead of you missed.(BTW my lcharacter is L108 with at least 110 in each of the blade skills tested. Rend is only 100. My strength during the fight was near 200 and even higher at the start of the fight.)
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Head to the death bunny.
    2) Have a blade skill deck ready to use (rend, thrust, double slash, whirling blades, etc).
    3) Attack and kill the zombie waves.
    4) Fight the arhlapin at his spawn point, on the staris, and above the stairs.
    5) Notice that the bunny's health is barely going down.
    6) Run away to stop the fight.
    7) Once the fight is over, check the logs.
    8) You should see that the skill don't hit the bunny at all ('You hit nothing.').
    This was the same thing that was happening with the Envy Angel before it was fixed.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 661 @ 3.33GHz (4) System RAM: 12222
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.QA.Win.64.823.Date.03.26.19
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest02_SpectralMines
    Area Display Name: Spectral Mines
    Loc: (-85.4, -13.7, 109.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDJfU3BlY3RyYWxNaW5lc3x8KC04NS40MzMsIC0xMy42ODYsIDEwOS4xNSl8KDAsIDAuOTM4LCAwLCAtMC4zNDYpfC0xMjguMjcxOHwyOC4zNjgyMXwxMC4zOTE0Mw==

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.