Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

blades and fire magic

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Xi_, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

assuming both players play the same amount of time, warriors choosing a weapon other than blades will never be as good a someone using blades due to the starting skill allocations, the same can be said for mages choosing a school other than fire. on top of that its wasted skill points that you can do absolutely nothing about. I do not like this and think it's horrible for the games balance but on top of that if i were a new player whom wanted to use something besides a sword or fire i'd be discouraged from playing this game.

I can not tell you how important it is for most players to be able to choose there own path with out feeling gimped.

then theres combos ....., most of the combos are blades or fire, so yeah, not good for this game in my opinion.

2. Noric

Noric Avatar

I would say that long term the starting boost for fire/blades are pretty trivial. However, the lack of combo distribution is a big deal.

Snikorts, 4EverLost and Moonshadow like this.
  3. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

1. Skill trees arnt finished.
    2. the 10-15 levels in skills early on, really mean nothing as for long term effects, I can get to level 15 in any weapon/skill in under 20 mins.
    3. they arnt wasted cuz they are never gained.
    4. I can garentee you, Fire/Blades is not the most powerful way to go, ever PvP?

5.And only a portion of Combos are currently in game. - There are1 a lot of art assets that these rely on and the art team is getting close to have time to work on the new animations and glyphs for more combos in other skill trees.

Mordakai likes this.
  4. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

I agree with the combos being a big deal, i also feel like the boosts should be able to be chosen by the players instead of blade or fire even if it is trivial.

Moonshadow likes this.
  5. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

Moonshadow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.