Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blessing of Invigoration not showing up/working

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Silberfarn, Oct 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silberfarn

Silberfarn Avatar

10/26/2018 09:17
    Title: Blessing of Invigoration not showing up/working
    Reproduction Rate:tried once
    Blocker?no
    Details:I had one hour of the blessing of invigoration (+10% heal) left, did the mini quest, went to the top of the tower and could not get the new blessing; I dismissed the old 1h blessing, stepped on the blessing pedal again, but still no new blessing of invigoration. Scene reset itself after 5mins. 7 other Avatars were present,maybe the concurrent presence messed things up?
    Steps to Reproduce:GO there, make mini quest
    User Specs:

SotA.OSX.64.852.Date.10.25.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills01_01
    Area Display Name: East Vauban Foothills
    Loc: (-53.2, 174.6, -5.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwMV8wMXx8KC01My4xNjUsIDE3NC42MzIsIC00Ljk2MSl8KDAsIDAuOTQ3LCAwLCAtMC4zMjIpfDMuNzg0MTc1fC0zMC41OTE3fDIuNDMwNzc1

2. Silberfarn

Silberfarn Avatar

I tried again, with less other players around and without a previous blessing of invigoration. It worked now.

The bug seems to be that if you have the blessing and dismiss it, you cannot regain it even though you stand on the portal thingy.

3. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

I can confirm this is stil a thing. I had about 3 hours left on the blessing that gives you +30 dex and went to refresh it in South Midmaer Way. Once i finished the quest and could enter the place where the blessing is, it just wouldn't refresh. I also dismissed the blessing when i saw it wasn't working to try again, but it still will not apply itself.

Will return in about 3 hours to see if it will work then. The blessing would've run out by then if i hadn't dismissed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.