Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood Bay level cap?

Discussion in 'Release 53 QA Feedback Forum' started by Violet Ronso, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Has anyone tested this? How has PvP felt for those who have? I will be honest, with the new MW/Enchant changes and this, I feel lots more inclined to go PvP now. This has always been a feature I have enjoyed in many games where PvP was leveled for skills and stats, but gear + Skill was still something that was up to the player. Having scenes introduced with this feature will make me more inclined to go in PvP zones than the current : If I see a lvl 105+ or someone with 50+ GMs Im quite probably screwed considering I have no PvP skill AND just lvl 79 with low skills.

Now I know, a LVL 79 could kill a 105+ with good planning and good skill, I am well aware, but the odds are stacked in HIS favor before even accounting for skill, Now, I can go in and thinking that ONLY skill and gear will make a difference, so I know what will be wrong skill wise, and not wonder if it was his skill or something that made the difference in that fight. I hope this will be a returning change for sure!!!

Now just a quick thing I would like to add to this. If this feature ends up coming back once they remove it after a couple days, I hope it will be for specific zones only, and maybe different caps for different tiered zones! I would still love to see open world pvp where 2 flagged people meet in a pve zone and fight to the death with their actual levels, not affected by the cap that PvP zones would have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.