Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood River NUE feedback

Discussion in 'Release 52 QA Feedback Forum' started by Ancev, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

@Lum the Mad @Lexie

as a new player (mage) .. I receive an item 'summon robert villines' from Robert Villines, but I'm unable to see where this item is in my inventory because the Hide Quest Items is enabled, and as a new player I don't know what this option is. Is the Hide Quest Items feature enabled on default install or maybe just my QA client?

maybe there should be a 'new items' or 'recently acquired items' checkbox/feature in the player's inventory that displays recently acquired items? when it's unchecked, the inventory sorts normally but if enabled, it switches you to the All Items tab and sorts a list of recently acquired items?

When chatting with Edvard near the gate in blood river scene, he doesn't know who freeman or free man is

"You can command powerful magic! Cast a searing ray using the 1 key" it might be cool if you could see a little graphical icon/animation of a 'key' on the keyboard with a 1 on it and carry this sort of thing forward into other hints and chat elements in the game.

When chatting with Robert Villines there is a typo when you ask him about 'elves' - "They're known as Obsidian Eeves for, well, obvious reasons."

[​IMG]

Blood River Outskirts: Elf Vinicius allows you to trade multiple bottles of wine but only takes 1 bottle at a time...it doesn't calculate the correct amount of XP and gold when turning in multiple bottles. maybe just allow 1 bottle to be dragged into the inventory window, when dragging multiple bottles.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Elwyn and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

That needs to be posted as a bug in the appropriate place, if you haven't already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.