Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood River Outskirts - The Cleansing Manifesto never returned

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Khellendros, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khellendros

Khellendros Avatar

4/16/2018 9:33 AM
    Title: Truth over Deceit
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: For the Vigilante quest serie, I managed to get the Manifesto from Phineas. While I was on that quest, I had an active quest with the NPC Marcus. The name of the quest is "Truth over Deceit". After obtaining the Manifesto, I showed it to Marcus but never got it back even if the log says otherwise. (see atached screenshot)
    Thinking a bug, I went to Alberic and he asked me for the Manifesto but I couldn't find it, going back to Phineas is of no help since he wouldn't give me anohter.[​IMG]
    Steps to Reproduce: Get The Cleansing Manifesto from Phineas, show it to Marcus.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4) System RAM: 8191
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 2028
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (333.9, 69.3, -128.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzMzMuODkyLCA2OS4zMzMsIC0xMjguMTA2KXwoMCwgLTAuNjA3LCAwLCAtMC43OTUpfDExNTUuMDM0fDE0LjEwNDkxfDQuNjc1MDcx

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Khellendros, scroll up and look in the non-quest items. it does get converted to a non-quest trophy object you can use for deco at some point along the quest.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Rentier likes this.
  3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

Just finished this quest & did the manifesto hand ins in the following order...
    • Alberic in Main Camp > who gave me a copy to give to....
    • Captain Bearfield - Aerie Guard/Mercenaries Outpost > who gave me a copy which I gave to...
    • Marcus
    The Last 2 Manifesto's (maybe all of them) were not orange/tagged as quest items, but were white pages, which were among all my gathered items.
    I found the manifesto by using the "filter" on my bag by typing "manifesto".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.