Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

bludgeon missing

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by tacosmell, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacosmell

tacosmell Avatar

can u look in this seems bludgeon misses a lot more then swords and polearms not sure if this is a known thing or not but I miss a ton and my stats r high so its not that been doing it since I started thanks

2. landriss

landriss Avatar

Simple quick evaluation from SotaHUD:
    Versus Elder Wolves in a 4 skull map.
    Bludgeon Skill 78
    Total Melee attacks 290
    Number of Hits: 132 (Average DMG-8.27)
    Misses: 158
    Overall Accuracy: 45%

As I continued to test this the accuracy continued to lower. I think it flushed out around 43%. My main concern is the accuracy rating. Its more effective for me to use spells with a 2h Bludgeon than the actual weapon right now.

Three skull maps with Timber wolves that appear Green only have about a 74% accuracy rating. Again for something that is supposed to be to easy for me I would expect the hit rate to be in the high 90%

uhop likes this.
  3. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

@Chris. How many times do we have to mention the bludgeon base attack does not appear to be right before we get any feedback from the team?

I won't bother linking all the threads, do a quick search and you will find them.

Hit rate is extremely low. Damage is much lower than listed (even beyond mitigation). Glyphs work fine on damage but also miss a lot, it is the base attack (free attack for me) that is really not right.

uhop likes this.
  4. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

And radius of Ground Pound is broken (radius 6.2 hits enemies at 1 meter and not more)... yes, there are a lot of issues for bludgeon, i hope that Attenwood will report everything to a "bludgeon fixer" :)

5. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

If there is a problem with all the melee classes - bludgeon, polearms, archery and blades - then maybe there is a problem with the dexterity stat.

I also think there is a problem with chance to hit and critical hit with bludgeons based on my experience using a two-handed axe.

6. strontian

strontian Avatar

Yep, it's pretty broken. Bludgeon is my second highest trained skill(500 points), and it's not even worth using. I literally don't even equip a mace since my character is actually worse off having the bludgeon cards in the deck.

7. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Miss rate for bludgon. Dodgeing everytjng if something moves behind a tree then back out for archers. Crit chance is all bugerd. Miss rate on ranged got dumped on aswell tho mayne not as high as 45%.
    Theres a ton of threads in feedback and forum with 0 response yet.
    They either working on it, or not acknowledging it. Wish we could get some answers in the forums heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.