Blue markers on world map compass

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by jacksweather, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacksweather

jacksweather Avatar

So does everyone have sparkly blue markers from past finished quests littering their world map compass?

2. Gorthyn

Gorthyn Avatar

Yes - just one of the many buggy features still inflicting quests.

Annoying isn't it ?

3. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Or rather, yes we do, a complete quest revamp is promised as part of the episode 2 expansion during 2019. Is that more helpful?

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Gorthyn

Gorthyn Avatar

Yes of course we do but late 2019 is quite a way off and the current situation after all this time is annoying.

5. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Understood, but I thought i would attempt to put something useful and with content in my post, instead of the usual negative unhelpful empty moaning. It appeared to be a genuine question by the OP who by the nature of the question may be a new player

Always helps to assist new players to stick around with useful and if possible positive comments right?

6. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

An easy fix for this (and I say 'easy' not having the technical aptitude to really make the statement, but bear with me) would be to do what other games have done, and allow a filter for what's shown on your compass. Ie, points of interest, vendors, scene exists, QUEST MARKERS, etc. And just untick them until they are fixed.

Steevodeevo likes this.
  7. Gorthyn

Gorthyn Avatar

True enough and fair point, it just shouldn't still be an issue really because it's this sort of thing that really affects new players and reviewers perception of the game.

Steevodeevo likes this.
  8. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Agreed, and if we can push Port to bring forward stuff that is glaringly obviously in need of re-prioritisation, then we should continue to beat the drum through the most effective channels.

Gorthyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.