1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Book for sheet music

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stealch, Apr 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Hi! May be you can add the Book for sheet music (or craft recipe for it) into the game? This will be great to have ability to add sheet of music into the book like as recipes and ability to add needed music in panel like any skill directly from book. I'm meloman (music lover), so sheets of music take up a lot of inventory space. Thank you!

2. Mingo

Mingo Avatar

--I like this idea. If music were easier for people to own, maybe they would buy more of my songs.
    I remember in UO how nice it was when Runebooks were introduced. A Music book would be really good.

Cathy Earnshaw likes this.
  3. Mingo

Mingo Avatar

--continuing this thought, similar to the old rune books of UO, of which I had many (different areas), a "music book" could be made grouping songs of a particular genre (country, classical, tv themes, movie themes, bands etc) . Perhaps Bards with high bard skill would be allowed to make such books, fill them with songs, and sell them. Maybe another branch of the Bardic skill tree?
    --If the book opened in the same style as the recipe book (as referenced above by Stealch) it would be most convenient to use.
    --Once a player has a bard-made book, they should be allowed to drag their published music sheets into the book.

Cathy Earnshaw and Stealch like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well maybe one problem could be in purchased sheet music since the files were usually downloaded by the sheet music creator. Not sure what issues would or perhaps nothing would arise from this. Just mentioning as something to thing about and consider.

But if we used it just for our own convenience. I have bags of sheet music sets to play in groups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.