Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Boreas to Lyceum / Hard to report quest bugs if we don't know if it's bugged or we're just stupid

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Hector al'Hector, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hector al'Hector

Hector al'Hector Avatar

So, I "finished" the last of the three virtue quests today; at least I received my 100k xp.
    Hephaestus said:

[1/21/2018 7:52:03 PM] Hephaestus: You need go take crown and other thing-things - sceptre, heart - you go to Brittany. You go talk to Oracle. No one talk to Oracle for real, just mechanoanalog projection. But you talk to Oracle for real. It built to answer your question. This make sense? I hope so. It what Boreas told me say.
    [1/21/2018 7:52:03 PM] You gained 100000 experience needed for skill development!
    [1/21/2018 7:52:56 PM] Hephaestus: Anyway, you go now. I throw switch, open door. Exit in Lycaeum. You go-go. Path of virtue, stay on.

Great! I looked around for an open door or teleport . . . both of the doors off the the side were still locked; had no keys.
    Tried the portal down to the library; nothing there.
    Tried to come back. Tripped into the lava, died in a fire. Yeah, THAT's satisfying.
    Upon res, talked to Hephaestus again, talked to Kiakis, talked to Hephaestus, tried the doors again. Decided screw it and used a recall scroll.
    Realized I didn't even have a new quest.

So, am I bugged? Did I miss something I should have seen? Was Hephaestus lying and there was never going to be a door to Lycaeum, yet I'm supposed to know I am still supposed to go on to Brittany despite not having a quest to do so?

Here's my irrelavent bug copy from when after I recalled:

Title:Boreas to Lycaeum
    Reproduction Rate:Who knows?
    Blocker?Who knows?
    Details:See above
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16322
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 GPU RAM: 2017
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Justice Hold
    Area Display Name: Justice Hold
    Loc: (13.4, 69.9, -133.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEp1c3RpY2UgSG9sZHwoMTMuMzk4LCA2OS45NDEsIC0xMzMuODkzKXwoMCwgMC40ODcsIDAsIDAuODczKXw1OC4zMDEzMnwxMHw0LjAyMTE1NQ==

2. Hector al'Hector

Hector al'Hector Avatar

By the way, I visited the Oracle in Brittany this morning and received the next followup quests, so this was not a blocker; just a cause for some confusion and frustration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.