Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

bored and annoyed

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by Xi_, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Womby

Womby Avatar

Maybe after a while a wall collapses and three or four ghosts enter from a room where miners were once trapped. Then a giant slime (that killed the miners) wanders in from the same place. If you manage to kill the slime you can enter the place where the miners were trapped and steal their stuff (bags of mined silver) and read their diaries, but while you're doing that the opening behind you collapses and you are forced to find another way out. The cave continues into an underground passage full of gems and spiders that eventually exits to Novia.

(If you read the diaries you'll know of a secret somewhere in the underground passage.)

Crowquills and Rada Torment like this.
  2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

uhg no, I stopped doing control points before persistence. It ends up being like sitting in a dentist chair having my teeth pulled out while the dentist endlessly talks (aka, there is always someone in team speak who has no sense of internal dialog and blathers out everything that enters into their mind to every one else). I've hit adv lvl 82 how going it solo 99.9% of the time. I can start and finish it when I want, never die and get just as much exp without the drama!

:)

uhop likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

We don't usually play on teamspeak, not saying I don't teamspeak occasionally. Sometimes it's better to explain telling someone but in control points it is not necessary for me. We just all try to team play, someone says chest which means a door has opened, someone says mana and they can't heal anyone anymore so watch your butt, and skills raise and raise if you have xp. If you hate dying and joking around or sometimes silence then they may not be for you. This was just imo as something I like doing. No worries. ;)

4. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

With the grind a good groups of friends helps. But spawn rates when grouped sucks when your in a mine. So find some quiet friends or sit back and laugh at the internal strife of others as they blurt out the entire internal monologue.

Variety in the mines would be great as there are currently only three mines scenes. 2 unique and all the rest identical, be good if they start in-cloning those but, then I would have to relearn my way around the underground.

Crowquills and Xi_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.