Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Broken Dialogue, if klicking a keyword instead of "more ..." (Path of Courage)

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

1. Title: Broken Dialogue with NPS's - (I saw in the courage questline)
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Can't finish the quest if you aren't patient and making click-attacks ;)

4. Details: This happened to me by doing the quest of courage. As I talked to the King of Kobolds I wondered about his reaction after the
    sacrifice
    of Lord Demig. Nothing. I knew he must react, but how? I found out, that the dialogue was broken, when I klicked on a keyword instead of the "more ..."-button.
    So it looked like there was no further information, but if I pushed the more button, the dialogue went on.

Two other things I noticed
    (I think it will be polished with R40 as mentioned in Q1-Information from Darkstarr)
    4.1. As I talked to Grannus, his daughter, his son and Essen: The dialogue "stucked" and I didn't know what to say? And in the dialogue with Grannus I just had 1 or 2 keywords and no one worked. It seemed like an "empty" dialogue.

As it is wrote in the dialogue: F will kill M. This do not happen yet. She stands the whole dialogue with the others.

5. Steps to Reproduce: Try to klick in a dialouge not "more" and instead a keyword. The dialouge will not go on.
    Well, in my case it worked this way ;)

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I had to use all the keywords for Korabar and get teleported for the ending to work. I mainly told Grannus that Demig was dead. I think the courage keyword ends the conversation so you get the scepter and the XP reward.

Sir_Michael likes this.
  3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Yes, it worked as you said, after I started the dialogues again - and confirmed every one with the more ... button :)

discipleofweb likes this.
  4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

5. Doubter

Doubter Avatar

I'm not getting any keywords @ Korabar.
    The other Kobolds say i should talk to Krishach (which i can't find obviously).

any hints?

Thanks!
    Gr,
    Doubter

6. TalonZorch

TalonZorch Avatar

I second this request. I seem also to be unable to find Krishach - nor will Korabar talk to me. Any workaraound? Tried solo / friend / group and tried to talk to nearly every kobold in the city.

7. Xenix Brastar

Xenix Brastar Avatar

I think the biggest thing here is to follow the steps as well as possible. Delivering items to locations they need to be delivered before advancing the quest line might be helpful. I am still stuck on this myself, I will update once I find the missing NPC.

----
    unable to find Krishach after being sent from location. Still have Diplomatic Note in inventory. Tried both single and multiplayer in location.
    ----
    Think completely broken now, NPCs in Valhold will not interact with me besides wanting me to follow them. Have not gained any XP yet from quest, I think the issue is when I sent to Valhold and weapons were drawn, I may not have waited long enough, instead I went to Farig's camp to deliver the warrant

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.